01. Should I pay a fee to register my resume with an employment agency?
02. Does CMS charge a fee to search firms, or employers, when I am placed?
03. Do you charge a fee for posting my resume on the CMS Resume Bank?
04. Is the CMS Resume Bank secure? - and how does it actually work?
05. Why must I (not CMS) send my resume to recruiters?
06. Why must I (not CMS) send my resume to employers?
07. Can you recommend a good search firm – and how do they operate?
08. I am willing to work on a contract basis, will CMS help me to find work?
09. I have formed my own company, will CMS help me develop my business?
10. My resume is based on my past experience; how then, can it help me market my career change - or help me move to a completely different industry?
11. Once I have a resume on file with CMS, can I phone-in changes as need arises?
12. Why should I use the CMS resume format?
13. An employment consultant is asking if he can meet my family - is that normal?
14. Your resumes are too focused - can I have a general resume instead?
15. What do I do when my Industry Specific resume headline is not appropriate for the more general market?
16. Should I sign an exclusive contract with a search firm?
17. I’ve had no replies from the marketing campaign - now what?
18. After the marketing has been done - how long does it take to see some action?
19. I don’t like my new job - will you help me get out of here?
20. I was just “fired” from my new job! Can I reactivate the service?
21. I was just layed-off again! Can I reactivate the service?
22. I am going back to school - can I put the CMS program ‘on hold’ for a while?
23. What is the fee for the CMS service?
24. Can private individuals buy the CMS service?
25. Who are your Local Professional Counselors? Are they CMS employees?
26. I am so depressed, I can’t even THINK about getting a new job - what shall I do?
27. Does the service allow me to job search in both Canada and the USA?
28. I am in litigation with my employer. Does this affect our relationship?
29. How important are references? I did not leave on very good terms.
30. How do I make a list of potential employers?
31. If I take a temporary “fill in” job while we’re searching, will I lose the CMS service?
32. Creative writing and the “Authorship” question.
33. Can I have more than one CMS resume?
34. Use of the descriptor “Professional”.
35. How do I choose the right training course?
36. I’m dropping out. Can you help me find a small part time job to keep me occupied?
37. What is the best design for my resume - Plain or fancy?